|Judaic eCard Club Mission Statement
Quite simpy... My mission is to:
- First and foremost... Provide a homey and friendly environment with personal and superb customer service
- Offer a Judaic card club/community where the members can make suggestions, comments and requests for cards and categories provided (I will do my best to comply!)
- Fill a void in the card sending needs of the Jewish Community — online and off
- Provide a card club where the non-Jewish can find help for sending just the right card for their Jewish family, friends and colleagues
- Provide artsy and unique card images that will not be seen coming and going
- Provide cards for everyone's needs whether for fun, business or just general sending — All in one place
- Focus not only on the traditional Judaica, but also on those holidays, events and occasions that most celebrate, portraying them within a Judaic theme. Examples include:
- Get Well
- Love in February (aka Valentine's Day Judaic Style)
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- 911 Tributes and Acknowledgements Including: NYPD, FDNY, NYPA, FDNY/EMS
- Support cards for our troops
- Condolence cards for our fallen troops
- Welcome home cards for our troops and anything else my overactive imagination can come up with
My goal is, and has always been, to provide as much variety as I can, in order to save the member's valuable time, energy and most of all... MONEY! IF... they can find what they need here they will not have to go elsewhere!
As a courtesy... in some cases I will provide a few generic cards so that the members may be able to send them to their non-Jewish friends if the holiday, event or occasion is appropriate. For example... Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day, etc.
I will continue to include as many card varieties as I can, as long as they can be either portrayed within a Judaic theme or will not be offensive to the membership. My concerns are always with the membership and how I can better provide for them!
Still Have Questions? Contact Roz